Join the Knights
The Knights of Columbus Ocean City Council #9053 is located at the Columbus Hall, behind St. Luke's Church at 99th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. The Grand Knight for 2018-2019 is Joe Gangi. You can contact the Knights by phone at 410-524-7994, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a Knight recently relocated to the Ocean City area? Why don't you consider transferring your membership to the Ocean City Council #9053 and enjoy all the activities of the Council here in Ocean City. Call the Interim Council Membership Director, Joe Kostelac, 410-250-5665, or call the Columbus Hall at 410-524-7994 and ask to transfer your membership to Council #9053.
Pope John Paul II
- Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall
Come enjoy Bingo Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Doors open at 5 pm and Bingo begins at 6:30 pm.
* Each game night we award over $1000 in prize money.
* Our end of evening Big Jackpot is now worth up to $1,000
Refreshments available for sale.
Benefits Knights of Columbus Council #9053.
Crab and Seafood Night is Back
Crab Night of the Season is June 11th
Crab and Seafood Night Runs on Tuesdays and serves from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City.
The menu includes your choice of:
Platters come with French Fries, Cole Slaw and Pickle (No Substitutions)
Sandwiches come with Chips and Pickle
Call ahead for Crab and Shrimp orders Between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm Mondays and Tuesdays - Telephone 410-524-7994
Sunday Buffet Breakfast is held the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the Month from 8:30 am to 11:30 am at the K of C #9053 Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City.
The menu includes:
Adults $10.00 - Children 12 yrs and under $6.00
Community Supper is held on the last Wednesday of the month
(except December). The Community Supper is from 5:00 pm to
7:00 pm at the Columbus Hall. This month there will be a Happy
Hour starting at 5:00 and dinner starting at 5:30. After
dinner stay and enjoy playing games. There will be card games
or you can bring a game of your choice to share. Come
and enjoy a simple meal and a good time for only $9.00.
CASH BAR - Open to the public
For more information call 410-524-7994 Monday thru Fridays, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Your prayers are requested for all the sick and deceased members of K of C Council #9053 and in particular all those named in our Council's Sick and Deceased List. Click here to see the list.
Looking for a place in Ocean City, Maryland, to hold a special event (wedding reception, condo meeting, birthday party, repast, etc.)? Consider the Columbus Hall located at 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Facilities are available for up to 150 persons with bar and kitchen. Call the Hall Rental Manager, Richard Thomas, 302-539-3225 (hm) or 610-304-9773 (cell), or call the Columbus Hall weekdays at 410-524-7994 for details and availability.
The Knights of Columbus has one of the best insurance programs in the world. Click here to go to our insurance page to find out how our insurance offerings can be tailored to your needs. Contact the interim Knights of Columbus Council 9053 Insurance Representative, Kurt Diperna at 410-603-0436, long time member of 9053, for information and enrollment procedures.
Follow the activities of the Knights of Columbus Council 9053 on Facebook K of C on Facebook and see and post comments on Twitter. Twitter site under construction. Check back later for information.
* The Knights of Columbus "Knightline" Publication is now available on this website under the "K of C Websites" tab.
* The Simple Supper is now called The Community Supper and will be $9:00 Starting in October. Council member volunteers to sponser dinner, plans and prepares the meal with help from Knights and Ladies and the Council purchases the food.
* The latest Knights of Columbus Activity Report is available on this Website under the "Council Information" tab
* Don't forget you can now use your credit card to make purchases at Knights of Columbus Functions.
* The new Knights of Columbus Insurance Representative is Kurt Diperna (410-603-0436) a long time member of Council 9053
* Family of the Month for September is John & Ann McDermitt
* Family of the Month for October is Ron & Nancy Briggs
* Family of the Month for November is John, Chris and Jill Calanna
* Family of the Month for December is Jim & Dee Matthews
* Family of the Month for January 2019 is Dale & Deborah Shepard
* Knights of the Month for December for work done on the Hall entrance Vince Sanzone, Dan Mihalisin, Joe Zanetti, and Jim Matthews
* Family of the year 2018 Jim and Dee Mathews
* Knight of the year 2018 Tom Fogelsong
* Sir Knight of the year 2018 David Hesch
* Family of the month for April 2019 Bill & Phyllis Rosenbaum
* Winner of this years Harley Davidson raffle is Jim from Berlin, MD. The winning ticket # was 3692
* Reminder: The Council meetings on the first Wednesday of the month will now start at 6:30 pm
* The AUCE Buffet Breakfast Starts on Sunday May 5th
* Mustang Raffle on the Boardwalk starts with the SpringFest then on weekends until May 31st at which time we will be selling the raffle tickets every day. Price is 10 tickets for $10 .
To Top of Page
Corrections for this website
should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 by Knights of Columbus. All Rights Reserved.
Site Maintained by JPR Information Technologies