Join the Knights
The Knights of Columbus Ocean City Council #9053 is located at the Columbus Hall, behind St. Luke's Church at 99th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. The Grand Knight for 2017-2018 is Joe Gangi. You can contact the Knights by phone at 410-524-7994, or by email to email@example.com.
Are you a Knight recently relocated to the Ocean City area? Why don't you consider transferring your membership to the Ocean City Council #9053 and enjoy all the activities of the Council here in Ocean City. Call the Council Membership Director, Frank Celeste, 302-537-1473, or call the Columbus Hall at 410-524-7994 and ask to transfer your membership to Council #9053.
Pope John Paul II
- Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall
Come enjoy Bingo Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Doors open at 5 pm and Bingo begins at 6:30 pm.
* Each game night we award over $1000 in prize money.
* Our end of evening Big Jackpot is now worth up to $1,000
Refreshments available for sale.
Benefits Knights of Columbus Council #9053.
The Simple Supper is held on the last Wednesday of the month (except December). The Supper is from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Columbus Hall. After dinner stay and enjoy playing games or just sharing time with your fellow brothers and their friends and family. There will be card games or you can bring a game of your choice to share. Come and enjoy a good simple meal and a good time for only $7.00.
CASH BAR -
Open to the public
For more information call 410-524-7994 Monday thru Fridays, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Your prayers are requested for all the sick and deceased members of K of C Council #9053 and in particular all those named in our Council's Sick and Deceased List. Click here to see the list.
Looking for a place in Ocean City, Maryland, to hold a special event (wedding reception, condo meeting, birthday party, repast, etc.)? Consider the Columbus Hall located at 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Facilities are available for up to 150 persons with bar and kitchen. Call the Hall Rental Manager, Richard Thomas, 302-539-3225 (hm) or 610-304-9773 (cell), or call the Columbus Hall weekdays at 410-524-7994 for details and availability.
The Knights of Columbus has one of the best insurance programs in the world. Click here to go to our insurance page to find out how our insurance offerings can be tailored to your needs. Call the insurance representative for Council #9053, John Plevak, at 443-970-6785 for information and enrollment procedures.
Follow the activities of the Knights of Columbus Council 9053 on Facebook K of C on Facebook and see and post comments on Twitter. Twitter site under construction. Check back later for information.
* The Knights of Columbus "Knightline" Publication is now available on this website under the "K of C Websites" tab.
* The KoC 9053 Monthly Minutes are available on this website under the tab KoC 9053 Minutes.
* You can now use your credit card to make purchases at Knights of Columbus Functions.
* The new Knights of Columbus Insurance Representative is John Plevyak "john.pleyvak@KofC.org 443-970-6785
* Simple Supper in January is Wednesday January 31st
* Simple Supper in February is Wednesday February 28th
* Family of the Month for December, Nick and Jane Bartomoleo
* Knight of the Month for December, Francis Anthony Celeste
To Top of Page
Corrections for this website
should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 1999 - 2017 by Knights of Columbus. All Rights Reserved.
Site Maintained by JPR Information Technologies