Join the Knights
The Knights of Columbus Ocean City Council #9053 is located at the Columbus Hall, behind St. Luke's Church at 99th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. The Grand Knight for 2018-2019 is Joe Gangi. You can contact the Knights by phone at 410-524-7994, or by email to email@example.com.
Are you a Knight recently relocated to the Ocean City area? Why don't you consider transferring your membership to the Ocean City Council #9053 and enjoy all the activities of the Council here in Ocean City. Call the Council Membership Director, Frank Celeste, 302-537-1473, or call the Columbus Hall at 410-524-7994 and ask to transfer your membership to Council #9053.
Pope John Paul II
- Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall
Come enjoy Bingo Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Doors open at 5 pm and Bingo begins at 6:30 pm.
* Each game night we award over $1000 in prize money.
* Our end of evening Big Jackpot is now worth up to $1,000
Refreshments available for sale.
Benefits Knights of Columbus Council #9053.
Community Supper is held on the last Wednesday of the month
(except December). The Community Supper is from 5:00 pm to
7:00 pm at the Columbus Hall. THis month there will be a
Happy Hour starting at 5:00 and dinner starting at 5:30.
After dinner stay and enjoy playing games. There will be
card games or you can bring a game of your choice to
share. Come and enjoy a simple meal and a good time
for only $9.00.
CASH BAR - Open to the public
For more information call 410-524-7994 Monday thru Fridays, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Sunday Buffet Breakfast is held the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the Month from 8:30 am to 11:30 am at the K of C #9053 Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City.
The menu includes:
Adults $10.00 - Children 12 yrs and under $6.00
Where: Loyola Retreat House
Theme: God's Dream
Retreat Fee: $245
1st Time Retreatants: $195
"Come aside and rest awhile"
Registration Forms Now Available
Your prayers are requested for all the sick and deceased members of K of C Council #9053 and in particular all those named in our Council's Sick and Deceased List. Click here to see the list.
Looking for a place in Ocean City, Maryland, to hold a special event (wedding reception, condo meeting, birthday party, repast, etc.)? Consider the Columbus Hall located at 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Facilities are available for up to 150 persons with bar and kitchen. Call the Hall Rental Manager, Richard Thomas, 302-539-3225 (hm) or 610-304-9773 (cell), or call the Columbus Hall weekdays at 410-524-7994 for details and availability.
The Knights of Columbus has one of the best insurance programs in the world. Click here to go to our insurance page to find out how our insurance offerings can be tailored to your needs. Contact the interim Knights of Columbus Council 9053 Insurance Representative, Robert Marlowe at 410-823-3800 located in Towson, MD for information and enrollment procedures.
Follow the activities of the Knights of Columbus Council 9053 on Facebook K of C on Facebook and see and post comments on Twitter. Twitter site under construction. Check back later for information.
* The Knights of Columbus "Knightline" Publication is now available on this website under the "K of C Websites" tab.
* The Simple Supper is now called The Community Supper and will be $9:00 Starting in October.
* The latest Knights of Columbus Activity Reports Are available on this Website under the "Council Information" tab
* You can now use your credit card to make purchases at Knights of Columbus Functions.
* The new Knights of Columbus Insurance Representative is Kurt Diperna a long time member of Council 9053
* The next Sunday Breakfast Buffet is on Sunday October 7th
* Family of the Month for September is
* Knight of the Month for September is
* Columbus Hall Fall Housecleaning Tuesday October 23rd 8:30 am.
* Winner of this years Harley Davidson raffle is Jim from Berlin, MD. The winning ticket # was 3692
* Reminder: The Council meetings on the first Wednesday of the month will now start at 6:30 pm
* Save the Date: Wednesday December 5th KofC Christmas Party
on 11/7: 1st Degree @ 6:00 pm prior to
the Council Meeting
To Top of Page
Corrections for this website
should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 by Knights of Columbus. All Rights Reserved.
Site Maintained by JPR Information Technologies