Join the Knights
The Knights of Columbus Ocean City Council #9053 is located at the Columbus Hall, behind St. Luke's Church at 99th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. The Grand Knight for 2017-2018 is Joe Gangi. You can contact the Knights by phone at 410-524-7994, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a Knight recently relocated to the Ocean City area? Why don't you consider transferring your membership to the Ocean City Council #9053 and enjoy all the activities of the Council here in Ocean City. Call the Council Membership Director, Frank Celeste, 302-537-1473, or call the Columbus Hall at 410-524-7994 and ask to transfer your membership to Council #9053.
Pope John Paul II
- Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall
Come enjoy Bingo Friday Nights at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Doors open at 5 pm and Bingo begins at 6:30 pm.
* Each game night we award over $1000 in prize money.
* Our end of evening Big Jackpot is now worth up to $1,000
Refreshments available for sale.
Benefits Knights of Columbus Council #9053.
Crab and Seafood Night is Back
Crab Night of the Season is June 12th
Crab and Seafood Night Runs on Tuesdays and serves from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm at the Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City.
The menu includes your choice of:
Platters come with French Fries or Onion Rings and Pickle (No Substitutions)
Sandwiches come with Chips and Pickle
Call ahead for Crab and Shrimp orders Between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm Mondays and Tuesdays - Telephone 410-524-7994
Sunday Buffet Breakfast is held the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the Month from 8:30 am to 11:30 am at the K of C #9053 Columbus Hall, 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City.
The menu includes:
Adults $10.00 - Children 12 yrs and under $6.00
Your prayers are requested for all the sick and deceased members of K of C Council #9053 and in particular all those named in our Council's Sick and Deceased List. Click here to see the list.
Looking for a place in Ocean City, Maryland, to hold a special event (wedding reception, condo meeting, birthday party, repast, etc.)? Consider the Columbus Hall located at 9901 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Facilities are available for up to 150 persons with bar and kitchen. Call the Hall Rental Manager, Richard Thomas, 302-539-3225 (hm) or 610-304-9773 (cell), or call the Columbus Hall weekdays at 410-524-7994 for details and availability.
The Knights of Columbus has one of the best insurance programs in the world. Click here to go to our insurance page to find out how our insurance offerings can be tailored to your needs. Contact the interim Knights of Columbus Council 9053 Insurance Representative, Robert Marlowe at 410-823-3800 located in Towson, MD for information and enrollment procedures.
Follow the activities of the Knights of Columbus Council 9053 on Facebook K of C on Facebook and see and post comments on Twitter. Twitter site under construction. Check back later for information.
* The Knights of Columbus "Knightline" Publication is now available on this website under the "K of C Websites" tab.
* The KoC 9053 Monthly Minutes are no longer available on this website
* The Knights of Columbus Activity Reports Are available on this Website under the "Council Information" tab
* You can now use your credit card to make purchases at Knights of Columbus Functions.
* The interim Knights of Columbus Insurance Representative is Robert Marlowe 410-823-3800 located in Towson, MD
* The Sunday Breakfast Buffet starts back up on Sunday May 27th
* The Tuesday Crab Night starts back up on Tuesday June 12th
Final Crab Night of the Season August 28th
* Family of the Month for June is
* Knight of the Month for June is
* Motor Cycle Raffle Needs Help. Sign up to sell tickets on the Boardwalk
Knights Web Visits Counter
Corrections for this
website should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Site Maintained by JPR Information Technologies